Drying oven is one of our main products,It includes vacuum drying oven
and blast drying oven,small scale vacuum drying ovens are usually used in laboratories.
The vacuum environment greatly reduces the boiling point of the liquid that needs to be driven off, so the vacuum drying oven can be easily applied to heat-sensitive materials,for samples that are not easy to dry, such as powder or other granular samples, using a vacuum drying oven can effectively shorten the drying time;
Under vacuum inert conditions, the possibility of oxide explosion when exposed to heat is completely eliminated;
Compared with ordinary drying ovens that rely on air circulation, the powdered samples will not be blown away and moved when they are dried;
Scope of application:
Vacuum drying ovens are widely used in research and application fields such as biochemistry, chemical pharmacy, medical and health, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection, etc., for powder drying, baking, and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers.It is especially suitable for fast and efficient drying treatment of dry heat sensitive, easily decomposed, easily oxidized substances and complex composition items.
1. The inner tank adopts a streamlined arc design, and the outer shell is made of cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed;
2. The inner tank is divided into stainless steel or cold-rolled steel plate, and the four corners of the semicircle are easy to clean;
3. The tightness of the cabinet door can be adjusted arbitrarily by the customer. The integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ring ensures high vacuum in the cabinet;
4. The control panel adopts microcomputer intelligent PID control, with timing and over-temperature alarm functions;
5. The door of the box adopts tempered, explosion-proof double-layer glass door, which makes the objects cultivated in the observation studio clear at a glance;
6. DZF-6010, DZF-6020, and DZF-6050 are the main models of our vacuum drying ovens, which are heated through both sides of the inner tank;