Laboratory fermenter-bioreactor is a set of laboratory all-glass fermentation equipment, with off-site sterilization, oval glass tank bottom, mechanical stirring, convenient operation and powerful functions, which can meet various purposes of fermentation, its volume is 3L, 5L, 7L , 10L, 15L and 20L, etc., sterilization pot off-site sterilization, simple operation, is a cost-effective bioreactor, the temperature control can reach 0.05 ℃, using a color touch screen to display all measured values and control parameters, convenient user's actions.
In addition, 4 peristaltic pumps are installed on the front of the control box, which can replenish the fermenter with acid, alkali, defoamer and medium. Various parameters in fermentation such as pH, DO, temperature and rotational speed can be monitored by the controller, and all data and control parameters can be transmitted to the controller or computer. The structure is compact, and various components can be integrated into the fermentation system. The structure design and configuration are completely consistent with the mainstream laboratory scale bioreactor in Europe.
Product Structure And Performance
Large colortouch screen, simple interface and operation.
The tank body is made of high temperature and corrosion
resistant borosilicate glass, which can visually observe the state of the tank.
The peristaltic pump is easy to load, and the 4 fixed-speed peristaltic pumps can be directly used for the control of acid supplementation/alkalisupplementation/feeding/defoaming.
The entire system is simple to configure, and can quickly enter intofermentation operations or newproject research and development, shortening process optimization time.
The laboratory scale bioreactor uses an air nozzle to eject high-speed air, and the air is dispersed in the liquid in the form of bubbles. On the ventilated side, the average density of the liquid decreases, and on the non-ventilated side, the liquid density is higher, resulting in a difference between the air and the ventilated side. The liquid creates a density difference that creates a circulation of the liquid in the fermenter.
Laboratory fermenter-bioreactor has various forms, the more common ones are internal circulation tube type, external circulation tube type, tension cylinder type and vertical partition type. The outer circulation type circulation pipe is designed outside the tank body, and there are two inner circulation pipes, which are designed inside the tank body. In the biological fermentation tank, the liquid level in the tank is not higher than the outlet of the circulation pipe, and not lower than the outlet of the circulation. The advantages of laboratory fermenter-bioreactor are low energy consumption, small frying and cutting effect in liquid and simple structure. Under the same energy consumption, its oxygen transfer capacity is much higher than that of ordinary fermenters.
1. Small size, complete configuration and powerful functions.
2. Equipped with a variety of stirring paddles (large inclined blade paddles, cell lifting paddles, sheet carrier basket paddles, propellers, six flat-blade paddles, etc. optional)
3. Unique water bath temperature control system, precise temperature control.
4. There are as many as 15 ports on the tank cover, which can meet different functions.
5. The parameters are displayed on the touch screen at the same time, and the real-time parameters of each fermentation tank can be viewed more intuitively, which is conducive to the exploration and optimization of conditions.
6. Color touch industrial control integrated machine, which can monitor and control the stirring speed, temperature, pH, DO, defoaming, liquid level, feeding, etc. in real time during the fermentation and cultivation process, and perform complex advanced operations.
1. Application in the food industry:
Products are mainly divided into three categories. One is the production of traditional fermented products such as beer, fruit wine and vinegar. The second is the production of food additives; the third is the production of traditional fermented products. Help with food problems.
2. Application in the pharmaceutical industry:
Based on fermentation engineering technology, a variety of human growth hormone, recombinant hepatitis B vaccine, certain types of monoclonal antibodies, interleukin 2, anti-hemophilia factor A and other drugs are being developed.
3. Application in the field of environmental science:
Enhancement of Microorganisms in Wastewater Treatment.
How to use Laboratory scale bioreactor
1. Before using the Laboratory fermenter-bioreactor, the inside of the liquid container must be cleaned with fresh hot water, and then sterilized with steam. The material slurry enters the tank through the material pipe fixed on the cylinder head, or opens the cylinder head and pours in. The material should not be loaded. Too full, so as not to splash out when the material is stirred, resulting in unsanitary or loss of the environment.
2. Heating method: When heating, the refrigerant inlet valve must be closed, put the remaining refrigerant in the jacket, then input the material, open the agitator, and then open the steam valve.
3. After reaching the required temperature, the steam valve should be closed first, and after 2-3 minutes, the agitator should be closed.
4. Cooling method: close the steam valve, drain the remaining steam condensate from the jacket, and then open the refrigerant valve at the bottom of the tank. Let the refrigerant pass through the jacket to reduce the temperature of the material in the tank.
5. Insulation: According to the required temperature, start the stirrer, adjust the valve, maintain the temperature, (pay attention to the thermometer), in order to achieve the purpose of insulation.
Sterilization method of Laboratory scale bioreactor:
"Sterilization" refers to the technical or technological process of killing or removing all living substances in materials and equipment by chemical or physical methods. Sterilization can be divided into two types: sterilization and bacteriolysis. But the shape still exists, the latter refers to the phenomenon that after the bacteria is killed, its cells melt and disappear.
Commonly used sterilization techniques are generally divided into: physical sterilization and chemical sterilization. Physical sterilization also includes moist heat sterilization, dry heat sterilization, radiation sterilization and filter sterilization. And chemical sterilization mainly uses chemical reagents (such as formaldehyde, phenol, selenium, peracetic acid, potassium permanganate, etc.) to sterilize certain containers or materials and sterile areas.
In terms of biological fermentation, the commonly used equipment is mechanical stirring fermentation, and the quality of its sterilization effect directly affects whether the fermentation can be carried out normally.