50L rotary evaporator are mainly used for concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and solvent recovery in pharmaceutical, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries. The principle is to heat at a constant temperature under vacuum conditions to make the rotary bottle rotate at a constant speed, and the material forms a large-area film on the bottle wall and evaporates efficiently. The solvent vapor is cooled by a high-efficiency glass condenser and recovered in the collection bottle, which greatly improves the evaporation efficiency. It is especially suitable for the concentration and purification of biological products that are easy to decompose and denature at high temperature.
The Main Components Of The 50L rotary evaporator:
1. Rotate the motor to drive the evaporating flask through rotation.
2. Evaporating flask, the liquid sample forms a layer of liquid film on the inner surface of the evaporating flask, increasing the heating area.
3. Vacuum system reduces the pressure in the evaporator system and lowers the boiling point of the material.
4. Heating bath, water or oil is often used to heat the material.
5. The condenser, in order to speed up the condensation efficiency, is usually made into a double-snake surround type, and then add a condensing agent such as dry ice and acetone to condense the sample.
6. Collection bottle, used to capture the distillation solvent after recondensation and collect the sample.
7. Lifting device, a mechanical or motorized mechanism that quickly lifts the evaporating flask from the heating bath.
1. Host part: The domestic advanced traditional system is introduced, with reasonable structure, durability and strong practicability. Control, temperature.
2. Import foreign advanced frequency conversion control system and temperature control system to ensure the precise performance of the instrument.
3. Water bath: Imported stainless steel is used for one-time stamping and forming. Vertical, automatic lifting function, stable speed, no impact.
4. Condenser tube: High efficiency, heat-resistant glass, large-diameter three-reflux spiral condensation structure, increasing the condensation area, saving time and money.
5. Material combination valve: original FTFE three-way combination valve. Arbitrary control of gas flow, liquid flow, feeding and discharging without stopping the machine, improving work efficiency.
6. Sealing parts: use the latest foreign PTFE material. Treated with special technology to enhance sealing, anti-corrosion and wear resistance.
7. Theme structure: High-quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel materials are used to further improve and improve the reasonable performance of the instrument.
The 50L rotary evaporator can rotate under constant temperature heating and negative pressure to form a film, evaporate efficiently, and then cool and recover the solvent. It is especially suitable for operations such as crystallization, separation, and solvent recovery of heat-sensitive materials. Some models can also be used for reflux extraction. . It is an important instrument and equipment for scientific research and production in the biological, pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries.
Take the stainless steel bottom plate, vacuum gauge condenser fixing rod, vacuum gauge rod, bolt and nut motor out of the packing box and place them on the laboratory floor smoothly.
II. Install the pole
After the assembly of all parts is completed, place the frame on the floor smoothly, install the motor on the base of the machine head; tilt to the right about 45°; lock the screws on the frame.
III. Install the glass shaft
As shown in the picture, put the O-ring on the left port of the glass through shaft, then put the glass through shaft into the machine head, and make the O-ring on the glass through shaft close to the head shell, after installing the glass through shaft, Put the PTFE gasket and the PTFE gasket at both ends of the machine head respectively
IV. Installation of glass part
1. Install the four-way bottle: put the flange on the lower port of the four-way bottle, then buckle the retaining ring on the flange port of the four-way bottle, fix the four-way bottle on the left end of the machine head with the flange, and make the four-way bottle The flange connection is placed backwards. Put the thermometer sleeve into the conical grinding port on the top of the four-way bottle;
2. Install the auxiliary condenser: connect the flange port on the right side of the auxiliary condenser with the flange port of the four-way bottle, and fill the gap between the two flange ports with a tetrafluoro gasket for sealing. And make the joints of the sub-condenser backward.
3. Install the main condenser: Connect the flange at the lower end of the main condenser with the flange at the top of the auxiliary condenser, and fill the gap between the two flanges with a tetrafluoro gasket for sealing. And make the joints of the main condenser backward, use the condenser fixing ring to go around the main condenser and fix it on the condenser fixing rod with screws, connect the suction elbow and the main condenser with flanges, and fill the PTFE gasket Fill the gap between the two flanges for sealing;
4. Install the feeding valve: connect the PTFE tube to the feeding valve, and then install it to the left port of the four-way bottle;
5. Install the receiving bottle: place the check valve between the receiving bottle and the auxiliary condenser, and use a flange to connect the upper flange of the receiving bottle to the lower flange of the auxiliary condenser;
Put the two inlet and outlet valves into the conical grinding mouths at the left and right ends of the receiving bottle, fix the bottle support ring on the pole with screws, and adjust to an appropriate height to stabilize the collecting bottle;
6. Install the rotary bottle: put the flange on the upper port of the rotary bottle, and put a retaining ring on the upper port. Insert the hexagonal wrench into the fixed port of the glass through shaft, and fix the rotary bottle on the right end of the machine head with the flange. Pull out the hexagonal wrench when finished
7. Place the water bath under the rotating bottle and adjust it to an appropriate height.