The hot air circulating drying oven is also called vegetable and fruit drying oven,it is an important product of our company. The air circulation system adopts the circulating air supply method, and the air circulation is uniform and efficient. After several upgrades, the product efficiency has been greatly improved. The Vegetable and Fruit drying oven uses steam or electric heating as heat energy, then the radiator or electric heating element generates heat, and the fan performs convection heat exchange to transfer heat and dry the material.
CT-C-I vegetable and fruit drying oven
configuration and technical parameters:
1. The inner wall is made of stainless steel.
2. The outer wall is made of stainless steel.
3. There are 48 baking trays in total, and the size of the baking tray is 640mm×460mm×4mm.
4. Insulation material: glass wool, thickness 80mm.
5. There are 2 stainless steel drying cars.
6. One energy-saving flow fan, power: 0.45KW.
7. Heating method: electric heating, stainless steel tube power: 15kw.
8. Operating temperature: 50℃～100℃ (adjustable).
9. 1 set of digital temperature controller.
10. Dimensions (width × depth × height): ~2300 × 1200 × 2000 (mm).
11. Generally, the temperature range of the hot air circulation oven is room temperature ~ +250 °C, and the high temperature type is room temperature ~ +500 °C.
1. The vegetable and fruit drying oven has high thermal efficiency and saves energy.
2. There is an air duct in the oven, and the material is evenly dried.
3. The oven runs stably, adopts automatic temperature control, and is easy to install and maintain.
4. It has a wide range of applications and can dry various materials, such as fruits, vegetables, traditional Chinese medicine, etc. It is an ideal general-purpose drying equipment.
Vegetable and fruit dyring oven is widely used in medicine, chemical industry, food, agricultural and sideline products, aquatic products, light industry and other industries, such as raw materials, traditional Chinese medicine, powders, granules, vegetables, fruits, etc.
1. Before use, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the power supply voltage used can meet the requirements. When using, the grounding wire of the power socket must be grounded according to the rules.
2. Do not touch the electrical parts on the left side of the box with your hands or wipe with a damp cloth and rinse with water when it is powered on. The power supply should be cut off during inspection.
3. The power cord should not be wrapped around metal objects, and should not be set in a low temperature or humid center to avoid leakage caused by rubber aging.