The Short Path Distillation lab equipment - 2l Short Path Distillation Kit is made of borosilicate glass and stainless steel for good corrosion resistance. It has small volume, high evaporation rate and convenient operation as a laboratory distillation equipment.
- The product is made of high-quality borosilicate glass.
- The evaporation cylinder is integrally machined without an intermediate flange connection.
- Unique liquid distributor and splash-proof device design to ensure product quality.
- Small footprint, high evaporation efficiency, and high recycling efficiency.
- All metal parts are made of 304 stainless steel and have good chemical resistance.
- The short-distance distillation kit has a very short heating time and can be completed in tens of seconds. It is low-carbon and environmentally friendly and helps to maintain material activity.
- Vacuum jacketed distillation adapter with 4 vigreus stages.
- Detachable plastic 3/8”(10mm) hose barbs for maximized safety during operation.
- Carefully designed 3-way adapter accommodates up to 3 pcs of 500ml flasks.
For the perfect use of the entire short path distillation lab equipment, you may need the following equipment
Circulating water vacuum pump
Diaphragm vacuum pump
Rotary vane vacuum pump
Low temperature coolant circulation pump
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
1. What is the heating form of the short path distillation kit?
The short-path distillation unit uses an electric heating mantle to provide a heat source for the entire short-path distillation system. This electric heating mantle can be heated to 250 ° C under the condition that the vacuum of the entire equipment is under negative pressure. This electric heating mantle has a magnetic stirring function to help the material in the reaction bottle to be distilled more quickly.
2. What materials are mainly used for short-path distillation equipment?
The main materials produced by the short-path distillation kits are made of borosilicate glass, PTFE, 304 stainless steel and other materials. They all have good chemical resistance and are very good laboratory distillation equipment.
3.Which payment method do you accept?
Usually we accept TT, Paypal, Western Union, Alibaba Trust and Letter of Credit. The exact payment method and shipping method will be discussed during the transaction.