Ultrasonic cell crusher is also called ultrasonic homogenizer,it is a multi-functional and multi-purpose instrument that uses ultrasonic waves to produce cavitation effects in liquids; it can be used for a variety of animals and plants, viruses, cells, bacteria and It can also be used for emulsification, separation, homogenization, extraction, defoaming, clearing, vegetation of nanomaterials, dispersing and accelerating chemical reactions, etc.It is widely used in teaching, scientific research and production in the fields of biology, microbiology, physics, zoology, agronomy, and pharmacy.
● 4.7-inch large LCD screen.
● Using microcomputer control, it can store 20 groups of working data.
● Ultrasonic time and ultrasonic power can be set according to requirements.
● The ultrasonic power is automatically detected to prevent the ultrasonic power from changing with the temperature of the sample.
● Integrated temperature control prevents overheating of samples.
● Automatic frequency tracking, automatic fault alarm.
● Single ultrasonic time: 0.1-99.9S
● Single interval time: 0.1-99.9S
● Total working time: 1S-99H59M59S
● Working mode: intermittent or continuous
● Frequency: 19.5-20.5KHz
Large LCD display
Time and power can be set
Automatic detection of ultrasonic power
Integrated temperature control
Frequency automatic tracking
1)Intelligent control panel
Intelligent control panel,sensitive to the touch and durable.
Transducer,high energy conversion efficiency.
3)Titanium alloy horn
Titanium alloy horn,acid and alkali resistant.
Lifts,knob lifting,flexible and convenient.
1）What is the working principle of ultrasonic cell crusher？
The ultrasonic cell disruptor converts electrical energy into sound energy through a transducer. This energy passes through the liquid medium and becomes dense small bubbles. These small bubbles burst quickly and generate energy like small bombs, thus playing The role of substances such as broken cells.
2）What are the main uses of ultrasonic cell disruptor?
Ultrasonic cell disruptor has the functions of breaking tissues, bacteria, viruses, spores and other cell structures, homogenizing, emulsifying, mixing, degassing, disintegrating and dispersing, leaching and extracting, and accelerating reactions, so it is widely used in biology, medicine, Chemical, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, environmental protection and other laboratory research and enterprise production.